Tuesday 29 November 2011

PET: PUPPY

If you ask my close friends they will giggle when they find out I love puppies. At the beginning I hated puppy, to be exact I dislike furry animals I will have Goosebumps if one of those furry animals get closer to me…. But this perception of mine changed when I was 16, when my best friend owns a puppy(twinkle) for her birthday. I used to hang out in her house a lot. Ever since the arrival of this new family member of hers I felt uncomfortable. Every time I come to her house I will make sure she tied up her puppy. One of those days while I was just relaxing down I was watching her puppy playing with her toys she looked very adorable. I when near her and start calling out her name she looked at me, and gave this sweet look. I fell in love with twinkle. As days past by I got comfortable with twinkle, I start playing with her and feeding her, her favorite treat. She has this one cute thing that if you sit down and clap your hands she will hop on your lap. Ever since that I loved puppy, when I walk to mall and pet shops I will admire them. Wishing to own them one day. My dad always reminds me this not the time for me as I am not the responsible person. Owing a pet is not an easy job it takes lots of hard works.

My personal favorite will always be a shih zu. Wished to name her DORRY……





No comments:

Post a Comment