Tuesday 29 November 2011

Having trouble looking for your Dream Career?


Hey guys…well look no more as I have the finest solution for your problems. I figured this out as I was walking around my college auditorium where a job fair was held. The first thing that caught my attention was to this red and white banner said ADECCO .I wondered what was it, that is the time this young gentleman named Gavin 22,approcahed me and started to explain further about this company. From his explanation he cleared me that this company reequip agency and find job for others. All the public has to do is send out their resume and the job they wished to work with to the website and the agency will find the best match related to their interest job. Gavin is the consultant of Adecco. He said a gained an extra experience having to communicate with fresh graduate and lend a helping hand to fulfill their dream career. He gave a positive feedback regards this job fair. There seems to be many two ways communication involved and great response from the student. Gavin personally felt that this company will be a great start to kick off a dream career for the future undertaking...

So wait no longer log on www.adecco.com for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment