Tuesday 4 October 2011

*CAKE-A-LICIOUS*





Cake! it's even a familiar to a small kid. Even a young kid's are aware that if there is a birthday it wouldn't be complete without a a cake.In this era cake is a must for all most all the occasion. In olden days cake was standardize in two sizes which is circle and rectangle.. BUT now , WOW! there is no word to describe the amazing various kind of cakes that can be found. Whatever designs and patterns you want just name it, it will be prepared within the time you needed at a good price.


Cake has been a great influenced to all especially to the younger generation. Take my youngest cousin for instant .His favorite game is (Angry bird). On his birthday he demanded for angry bird designed cake and he even specifically mention he wants in in red. And without further questioning his demand he gets the exact cake he wanted..see how its been a great influenced to him..
Well i myself love cake...but i'm a fussy cake consumer to please me with the right cake is hard...but this cake above won my heart..YUP! it Baskin Robbins ice cream cake...(given by my loved ones on my birthday)..The design itself manage to won my heart but as i took a bite...emmmmm it was super delicious.This the the best cake I've enjoyed so far in my life...

So there it goes , CAKE ! its a delicious food that will always win everyone's heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment